ThinkBIGradio.com is looking for a passionate program director looking to assist us in our goals of profitability, gaining market share and taking our platform to the national stage. You have to be organized, a team player, flexible and have the ability to handle multiple tasks. Duties below are subject to expand in time.
Program Director Duties
- Establish host schedules and assign guests to team members.
- Monitor and review programming in order to ensure that schedules are met, guidelines are adhered to, and performances are of adequate quality.
- Participate as a member of an on-air shift as required
- Participate in the planning and execution of community fundraising activities to build marketing presence.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Communicating with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information
- Following up with guests for feedback via phone on our process. Insuring guests are following us socially and we are a part of their network.
- Interviewing future hosts and instructors.
- Establishing long-range objectives and specifying the strategies and actions to achieve them